Sunday 4 March 2018

Quality Over Quantity

Howya!
Just to let you know this will be a chatty blog post, basically where I talk a load of shite ahaha, so if you don't want to hear me blabbing on then don't worry I won't be offended if you leave now! (Also, the photos that I have for this blog post aren't related to the content of this post so sorry, but they were just nice photos of the snow so I said I'd throw them in this post!)


I'm absolutely loving the direction that my blog is heading and I'm genuinely so passionate about all the different types of blog posts that I'm making, like the Chill Chats interviews, Cooking Vibes playlists, recipes, What I Eat In A Day posts, and all the other blog posts!

I love posting a new blog post every week but I've gotten to the stage where the next few blog posts that I'm writing won't be ready in the space of a week.
To solve this problem I could either:
(a) Post a stupid 'filler' blog post just to fill the gap and then have a 'proper' blog post ready for next week, or I could
(b) Focus on the blog posts that I actually fully care about and that I'm passionate about and post them whenever they're ready!

I could easily make really stupid and click-bait-y blog posts and mention loads of popular brands and stuff just to get my name out there, but I couldn't give two shites about that!
(Obviously it's good to get your name out there but like there's no point in doing something like a collaboration with someone or some brand just for the sake of it, you should really really care about it and go for it!)
I only want to post things that I'm 100000% happy with, I don't want to post stuff just for the sake of it.


What I care about is making meaningful blog posts that can hopefully impact someone's life in a positive way. I don't want to make just 'content', I want my blog posts to serve a purpose and hopefully inspire people to live happier and healthier lives.
I want to be intentional and conscious and aware and sure of the things that I make.
I don't want to churn out content just for the sake of it.


I'm choosing quality over quantity when it comes to my blog posts.
Because of this I've come to the conclusion to either upload new blog posts every 2nd week (instead of every week), or else just not post anything for 2 or 3 weeks so I can get loads of classsss blog posts ready, and then go back to posting a new blog post every week!
I still haven't decided what I'm going to do, but I promise I'll keep you updated!

I know this is probably annoying as a reader because let me tell ya, I feckin' love consistency!
So for that I'm truly very sorry, I'd find it annoying too!
But I'd personally prefer to read 1 extremely good blog post instead of 2 or 3 okay-ish, average, not-very-inspiring blog posts!

Don't be worried anyway, Plant Powered Human isn't going anywhere!
In fact, I've got some very very cool things planned so stay tuned for them!
Definitely let me know what you think, I'd love to hear from you! You can send me an email to plantpoweredhuman@gmail.com and you can chat to me over on my Instagram!
Big love,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig