Sunday 29 October 2017

Cooking Vibes 2.0


I always have music playing whenever I'm cooking in the kitchen.
I know this is going to sound so cheesy but it really does set the atmosphere for when you're cooking and I find that a few good tunes playing away always help get the creative cooking juices flowing!


 Whenever I think of it I'm going to do this type of blog post basically where I make a playlist of songs I listen to when I'm cooking!

///

You can read 'Cooking Vibes 1.0' (the 1st music-related blog post I did) by clicking here!

///

Here's the playlist I made this time, I hope ya like it!

Check it out on Spotify by clicking here!
(It's called 'Cooking Vibes 2.0')

  • I Like Me Better - Lauv
  • Friends - Francis and the Lights feat. Bon Iver
  • Stay (Petit Biscuit Remix) - Zedd and Alessia Cara
  • Genesis - Dua Lipa
  • Don't Kill My Vibe - Sigrid
  • Bear Claws - The Academic
  • Perfect Places - Lorde
  • Glorious - Macklemore feat. Skylar Grey
  • 1 Night - Mura Masa feat. Charlie XCX
  • Ego - Ella Eyre feat. Ty Dolla Sign
  • All Night (Acoustic) - The Vamps
  • He Like That - Fifth Harmony
  • Heavy - Anne-Marie
  • Addicted To You  - Picture This
  • Souvenirs - Orla Gartland
  • Lonely Together - Avicii feat. Rita Ora
  • Get Loose - The Coronas
  • Begging - Dua Lipa
  • Alarm - Anne-Marie
  • Freedom - BeyoncĂ©
  • Emerald - LYRA
  • Same To You - The Vamps
  • Home - Philip Phillips
  • What If I Go? - Mura Masa feat. Bonzai
  • Antique Emotions - The Boulevard
  • Fetish - Selena Gomez feat. Gucci Mana
  • The Line - RAYE
  • Supercut - Lorde
  • Personal - The Vamps and Maggie Lindemann
  • Mixtape 2003 - The Academic
  • Boys - Charli XCX
  • Uh Huh - Julia Michaels
  • The Other - Lauv
  • Your Song - Rita Ora
  • Chasing Highs - ALMA
  • First Time - Kygo and Ellie Goulding
  • Saviour - Picture This
  • Either Way - Snakehips and Anne-Marie feat. Joey Badass
  • IDGAF - Dua Lipa
  • Daddy Lessons - BeyoncĂ©
  • Angel - Fifth Harmony
  • Body On Me - Rita Ora feat. Chris Brown
  • Homemade Dynamite - Lorde
  • Gone, Gone, Gone - Philip Phillips
  • Firefly - Mura Masa feat. NAO
  • Staying Up - The Vamps and Matoma
  • After The Afterparty (VIP Mix) - Charli XCX feat. RAYE, Stefflon Don, and Rita Ora
  • May I Have This Dance (Remix) - Francis and the Lights feat. Chance The Rapper
  • Waiting On The Summer - VHS Collection
  • re:stacks - Bon Iver

I'd love to hear what you think of the playlists I've made so far and if you have any suggestions for future playlists/blog posts then don't be afraid to give me a shout via email (plantpoweredhuman@gmail.com) or say hello over on my Instagram.
Good vibes,
Darragh
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Plant Powered Human | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig